A New Holiday Season Brings Blessings
This new holiday season brings a new sense of thankfulness that God has bestowed upon me. The past year has been more difficult than anything I could have imagined but I have gone through some amazing transformations! I have found strength in myself through God to move past the hurt and disappointments and focus on the many, many blessings I have in my life. And, unfortunately, as we move through life the hurts that we felt still exist however we have so many positive things to focus on to bring us back around to where we need to be.
Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family who have helped me through everything. Without you all I don't know where I would be! Each and every one of you has held me up in ways you don't even realize and I will forever be indebted to you for blessing my life.
That being said...I have a few thoughts to round out the end of the year:
1. Each and every one of us should take the phrase "out with the old and with the new" to new terms. Bring God into our lives and leave the old hurt, pain, and disappointments. Bring new and wonderful things and people into our lives that enrich our presence and bring a smile to our faces.
2. Although forgiving and forgetting, whatever the circumstances, is very, very difficult - use the determination you have inside you to focus on those positive influences. I have a double handful of people in my life that inspire me to the fullest and make me realize every single day that not only am I worth it, but that I deserve good things too. These people live their faith in amazing ways and they make me a better person.
3. Be content in yourself and your talents. No one wants to focus on the hardships, the alone time or the dreaded tasks. However, learn to like your own company, learn to surround yourself with people that you want to spend time with.
4. Thank the people that are important to you. Thank your friends and family. Don't be shy with the hugs and the smiles because life doesn't last forever.
5. Make good memories. Good memories carry you through the hard times. Take pictures, smile, and go forward in every way.
6. Get out of your box. Do things that make you happy, things that you wouldn't normally do. Try new things, think of new ideas, and expand yourself!
Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family who have helped me through everything. Without you all I don't know where I would be! Each and every one of you has held me up in ways you don't even realize and I will forever be indebted to you for blessing my life.
That being said...I have a few thoughts to round out the end of the year:
1. Each and every one of us should take the phrase "out with the old and with the new" to new terms. Bring God into our lives and leave the old hurt, pain, and disappointments. Bring new and wonderful things and people into our lives that enrich our presence and bring a smile to our faces.
2. Although forgiving and forgetting, whatever the circumstances, is very, very difficult - use the determination you have inside you to focus on those positive influences. I have a double handful of people in my life that inspire me to the fullest and make me realize every single day that not only am I worth it, but that I deserve good things too. These people live their faith in amazing ways and they make me a better person.
3. Be content in yourself and your talents. No one wants to focus on the hardships, the alone time or the dreaded tasks. However, learn to like your own company, learn to surround yourself with people that you want to spend time with.
4. Thank the people that are important to you. Thank your friends and family. Don't be shy with the hugs and the smiles because life doesn't last forever.
5. Make good memories. Good memories carry you through the hard times. Take pictures, smile, and go forward in every way.
6. Get out of your box. Do things that make you happy, things that you wouldn't normally do. Try new things, think of new ideas, and expand yourself!

Comments
Post a Comment