"Come Rain or Come Shine"

As this song title insinuates, life goes on come rain or shine. And today, it's rain. It's a good day to stay inside and get things done. It's sometimes hard to think about no being able to go outside on my day off, but that's life, I suppose.

The winds of change have been blowing through lately. Who knows what or when things will happen. They leave me on edge, but also excited about the possibilities. There are so many pluses and minuses to every decision.

On a different note, I did my first calf hernia yesterday. It's hard to think that I've been practicing mixed animal medicine for almost 2 years now and that was my first one. It's sort of a race to take the large animal cases at the clinic so they are few and far between for me. I really enjoyed it. At least it wasn't a baboon! Or worse yet, a baboon's bottom. :)

Comments

Popular Posts