It's still happening....

I finally got authorization for the referral orthopedic 2 weeks ago.  He thinks I tore my labrum.  Great.

For two weeks I have been waiting for the authorization (per my doctor's recommendations) for them to stick a spinal needle into my shoulder, extend it with dye and perform an MRI. 

They are killin' me! 

It turns out my claims adjuster - the awful one- is "no longer with the company."  I haven't heard from the new one.  But I have heard from a new nurse.  She called last week to let me know that the first claims adjuster was gone.  She must be on vacation this week because a new one called yesterday.  I'm like, "Hey.  What's going on here?"  Well, I really wasn't like that because I'm too nice.  But she was nice too.  And she called again first thing this morning and said she had made sure that the ortho hospital knew they had authorization to do the MRI and that I should hear something this week as far as getting an appointment scheduled. 

We'll see........

Comments

Popular Posts