Choke

I treated my first afterhours choked horse last night. It went beautifully! I was so very excited that it was both a difficult one and that the horse is doing fantastic today! It's cases like those that make you realize why you do what you do and that people really do appreciate the time and effort you spent in school and the concern and care that you give them and their animals.


Vegas - December 2009 Baby! I am currently making plans to attend the American Association of Equine Practitioners Conference in Las Vegas later this year. NFR, the city lights, maybe a few nickle slots and all the fun and excitement that Sabrina, Kyle and I can muster up. Hopefully, Chad and Annette will be able to make it also.

I just learned that bedbugs are a problem in Europe...I thought you would all appreciate the most recent update on the insect population. Translation = I wouldn't sleep in the buff over there.

Comments

Popular Posts