First Weekend of "Fall"-ing into Football

Isn't autumn grand? We have been getting an unbelievable amount of rain but it has made temperatures fantastic. And what about that first week of football???

I'm a little late writing this and the second weekend of football has already passed, but I didn't like it (I didn't like it at all!) so I'm going to pretend like it didn't happen. I can do that. This is my own little world.

Anyway, the FIRST week was awesome and consisted of pooch punts, Slick Shelley, and "football in all it's majesty, bustin' free and makin' all our lives worthwhile." A riveting 66 yard TD from Damaris Johnson, preseason special teams player of the year. A blow out punch from newly suspended Oregon player, Blount, who couldn't control his temper with a Boise state player. And a BIG win for Oklahoma State against Georgia whose bulldog had to go home unhappy. It musta been that Pistol Pete face tattoo I wore to work last Saturday....I didn't do that this past Saturday and look what happened!?!

Comments

Popular Posts