Newspaper Ads

This is an email I saw at work and had to share with everyone. Disclaimer: I did not write them, someone else did. I have no idea who they are. But I'll tell you this-they are funny. Again, the original source is unknown.

Actual newspaper ads:
Free Yorkshire Terrier. 8 years old. Hateful little dog. Bites.
Free puppies. 1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 Sneaky neighbor's dog.
Free puppies. Part German Shepherd, part stupid dog.
Free German Shepherd. 85 lbs. Neutered. Speaks German.
Found Dirty White Dog. Looks like a rat. Been out a while. Better be a reward.
Cows, calves: never bred. Also one gay bull for sale.
Nordic Track. $300 hardly used, call Chubby.
Georgia peaches, California grown. 89 cents lb.
Joining Nudist Colony! Must sell washer and dryer. $300.
Wedding dress for sale. Worn once by mistake. Call Stephanie.
For Sale By Owner: Complete set of Encyclopedia Brittanica. 45 volumes. Excellent condition. $1000 or best offer. No longer needed - got married last month. Wife knows everything.

Comments

Popular Posts